A Letter to Elise Cover of a cover!

A Letter to Elise cover

Always loved their performance of this and wanted a studio version of it! So me and my friends teamed up to do it! We were lucky enough that Mark Hoppus even checked it out and commented on the video! 😍🤘🏻
The inception cover was great... but I took a look at one of your originals after and liked the Off Day song. Are you in a band/play live or just do studio recording?

The inception cover was great... but I took a look at one of your originals after and liked the Off Day song. Are you in a band/play live or just do studio recording?
Thanks! I used to be in a band called We Start Partys and we had some relative success for a while. Since stopping I’ve done a few solo tracks but have mostly stuck to just recording tracks and doing covers online, as I’m an old man now haha

Thanks! I used to be in a band called We Start Partys and we had some relative success for a while. Since stopping I’ve done a few solo tracks but have mostly stuck to just recording tracks and doing covers online, as I’m an old man now haha
That’s awesome. I wish I had the musical talent to be in a band, sounds like a blast. Was it rock / punk or something else?

Back