Anthem part 3 cover

Hey there, it's Kevin Edward. I'm stoked to share my rendition of Blink-182's "One More Time." This cover is more than just music; it's a dive into the adventures with my cousin JJ on the incredible island of Boracay, our travels across Europe and India, and the magic we created for my first album, 'I Will Find You.' It's been five years since we actively made music together, and I miss him dearly. This video is a nostalgic trip down memory lane, celebrating our bond and shared musical journey. Hope you enjoy this personal piece of my heart!

Hey there, it's Kevin Edward. I'm stoked to share my rendition of Blink-182's "One More Time." This cover is more than just music; it's a dive into the adventures with my cousin JJ on the incredible island of Boracay, our travels across Europe and India, and the magic we created for my first album, 'I Will Find You.' It's been five years since we actively made music together, and I miss him dearly. This video is a nostalgic trip down memory lane, celebrating our bond and shared musical journey. Hope you enjoy this personal piece of my heart!
I like this a lot. Do you have any other Blink covers?

Back