Do you play any instruments?

TravisBarker

Which instruments do you play? For me, I play the drums and a little guitar and a little keyboard. Learned them all when I was a kid.

I played the flute in middle school. I wasn’t musically inclined however. My friend was thinking of joining Band & the flute seemed like an easy one to learn. We also had a small kid’s organ that I tried out. Just couldn’t get the notes right lol

I play drums, guitar, piano, and bass guitar. My best instrument is drums. I am also quite good on guitar and piano (in that order) and with bass guitar, I can do some basic stuff and hope to learn more.

I played the flute in middle school. I wasn’t musically inclined however. My friend was thinking of joining Band & the flute seemed like an easy one to learn. We also had a small kid’s organ that I tried out. Just couldn’t get the notes right lol

Playing the flute is quite popular here. It adds life to music and that is why anyone that can play it is seen as unique and have some special treatment when the music team goes on a tour.

I’ve been playing bass and guitar for 20 years. I like to think I’m good at singing, and taught myself piano during the lockdowns.

I play guitar but I haven't played much since college 20 years ago. Hands were bothering me and decided I needed to choose between guitar which doesn't make me any money or computers which do. Lol.

I was decent. More of a chords man. My favorite thing to do was to blast Throwing Copper and play along to the whole album as I could play every song. Guitar tab books are the best. :)

I play guitar but I haven't played much since college 20 years ago. Hands were bothering me and decided I needed to choose between guitar which doesn't make me any money or computers which do. Lol.

I was decent. More of a chords man. My favorite thing to do was to blast Throwing Copper and play along to the whole album as I could play every song. Guitar tab books are the best. :)
I used to go to Ultimate Guitar a lot when I was trying to learn guitar for chords. You ever use that site?

Back