Do you smoke Marijuana?

I've smoked marijuana for over 30 years on a daily basis. I could say I do it only for pain management but that would be a lie lmao! I do enjoy the relaxing sensation of weed. Do you partake?

I haven't smoked it in a very long time, I had some of my spouse's gummies and they fucked me up so much I felt like garbage after taking them. :\ I probably took too much lol, I can't remember how much THC was in one gummy.

I have used Cannabis once or twice but it's for the reason that I wanted to blend in within the environment I found myself in. I don't smoke because I want to or it's an urge.

I haven't smoked it in a very long time, I had some of my spouse's gummies and they fucked me up so much I felt like garbage after taking them. :\ I probably took too much lol, I can't remember how much THC was in one gummy.
How many gummies you take at once? I think 5 mg is generally the standard. Infrequent users have a rough time if they have more than 1

I don't smoke it but I don't care if others do and I don't think it should be illegal. Anyway, I just never did like it that much. It just makes me laugh and I don't know how others can handle it in real life. I guess they have a tolerance to it.

I've smoked in the past just for the fun of it and not because I was having any pain or trying to blend in. It was something that I did to calm my nerves and have fun, and that was all. There is no other reason for smoking, and that was why I stopped when I had to.

I tried it and wasn’t fond of it. I don’t care if people do smoke it.

I will say I can’t stand stoners. Those guys who smoke weed all day and it becomes their personality. Though anyone where their one hobby is their personality is annoying in general.

I tried it and wasn’t fond of it. I don’t care if people do smoke it.

I will say I can’t stand stoners. Those guys who smoke weed all day and it becomes their personality. Though anyone where their one hobby is their personality is annoying in general.
I really think the stuff makes people warped. They say the meanest things with no empathy. Of course, this might be a generalization or applied to a minority.

I really think the stuff makes people warped. They say the meanest things with no empathy. Of course, this might be a generalization or applied to a minority.
I think those guys were already like that before the weed. Most potheads I met were more like Tommy Chong. Laid back and chill af.

“Hey man. Wanna like… chill bro….”

It just causes people to veg out.

I find the opposite, feel like they are generally pretty laid back and easy going as a stereotype. In high school, the kids who smoked weed early were usually trouble-makers at my school, which might play into you rinterpretation.

I only smoked at parties in college 24 years ago. Geesh that makes me feel old lol.

I remember having a ton and watching Pinky and the Brain and laughing my ass off. Although to be fair that show is pretty great sober too.

My wife is very against it so haven't done it for a long time and don't really feel the need to. Don't really judge people who do.

I've breathed some 2nd hand stuff in Virginia (where it's legal) and took some puffs but nothing.

Back