Fall Out Boy

Ravenfreak

Anyone here a fan of Fall Out Boy? I know they still make music but honestly I still prefer their older style. Their latest hit which is a cover of Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start The Fire" is fantastic though, and I didn't mind a few of their songs from the 10's. My favorite song from them is "A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Touch Me". I also enjoy "Thnks fr th Mmrs" and don't mind hearing "Sugar We're Going Down" every once in a while even if it's their most overplayed song.

Anyone here a fan of Fall Out Boy? I know they still make music but honestly I still prefer their older style. Their latest hit which is a cover of Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start The Fire" is fantastic though, and I didn't mind a few of their songs from the 10's. My favorite song from them is "A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Touch Me". I also enjoy "Thnks fr th Mmrs" and don't mind hearing "Sugar We're Going Down" every once in a while even if it's their most overplayed song.
I’ll have to listen to their cover. Dance Dance was my first introduction to them. I think I heard it in a video game. Never got too into them though

I love Fall Out Boy. I recently added the Grand Theft Autumn/ Where is your Boy song to my playlist I listen to. I've had it stuck in my head for weeks. It's often one of my go to songs.

Their new album I can see where they are kind of returning to their old style a bit. I like the song Love from the other side. Otherwise I haven't liked much of the newer music since Infinity on High.

Other favorites were This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race, Thnks fr th Mmrs, Sugar we're going down.

I love Fall Out Boy. I recently added the Grand Theft Autumn/ Where is your Boy song to my playlist I listen to. I've had it stuck in my head for weeks. It's often one of my go to songs.

Their new album I can see where they are kind of returning to their old style a bit. I like the song Love from the other side. Otherwise I haven't liked much of the newer music since Infinity on High.

Other favorites were This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race, Thnks fr th Mmrs, Sugar we're going down.
FOB has some of the best song names, I like the ridiculously long ones

I liked their new album too, they got a bit too pop for awhile so glad they are reverting back a bit with this resurgence in pop punk

Back