Favorite +44 Songs?

Calamity

Administrator
Staff member
When Your Heart Stops Beating is actually one of my favorite songs all time. I also like No It Isn't, Cliff Diving, and Baby Come On

I love +44, it would have been cool to hear more music from them. Anyways my favorite song from them is definitely When Your Heart Stops Beating, I remember watching the music video for this on MTV when I was a teenager in the mid 00's. Cliff Diving and Baby Come On are great songs too! The entire "When Your Heart Stops Beating" album is fantastic and I wish I was able to get a copy of the CD as a teenager. I was devastated when Blink 182 broke up back in the day.

I love +44, it would have been cool to hear more music from them. Anyways my favorite song from them is definitely When Your Heart Stops Beating, I remember watching the music video for this on MTV when I was a teenager in the mid 00's. Cliff Diving and Baby Come On are great songs too! The entire "When Your Heart Stops Beating" album is fantastic and I wish I was able to get a copy of the CD as a teenager. I was devastated when Blink 182 broke up back in the day.
It’s interesting because I like Tom, but definitely felt bitter when he left and then left again lol. The whole +44 album is incredible

Back