First movie in theater

ZandraJoi

What was the very first movie you had watched at the Theater? Do you remember your age? If it was long ago, have you tried watching it again? What do you think of it now?
I believe my first one was The Secret of Nimh. I was 8 years old. I saw it was on TV so watched a bit but it didn’t hold me.

What was the very first movie you had watched at the Theater? Do you remember your age? If it was long ago, have you tried watching it again? What do you think of it now?
I believe my first one was The Secret of Nimh. I was 8 years old. I saw it was on TV so watched a bit but it didn’t hold me.
I can’t even remember, I’m sure it was a kids movie. Snake Eyes (1998) and lemon (1999) are the 2 earliest I can recall. Snake eyes was at a driven movie theater

Mine would be 3 idiots. An Indian movie that said a lot about life and why one would feel less pressured about trying to achieve a lot in the shortest possible period. I went to watch with my friends and we learnt a lot from the movie.

It was either Mary Poppins or ET and also I saw Ghostbusters (1984) when it came out, but it wasn't the first one.

Back