How do you sleep? With or without light?

Ja sa bong

If you're sleeping at night, how do you go ahead with it? Do you sleep with your bedroom lights on or off? I love sleeping with lights but it's those sleeping lights that doesn't shine too bright.

Do you sleep with lights on at night?

If you're sleeping at night, how do you go ahead with it? Do you sleep with your bedroom lights on or off? I love sleeping with lights but it's those sleeping lights that doesn't shine too bright.

Do you sleep with lights on at night?
We call those night lights in the states. My room is completely dark.

I sleep with the lights off. I even have an eyepad to help block the light that comes in towards the morning hours. I tend to wake easily so hearing noises or seeing lights, even the sun, wakes me up.
We do have nightlights around the house so when we wake up, we can find our way without stubbing our toe :)

I sleep better when I have the lights on. I am never comfortable with the lights not being on as I wouldn't be enjoying my sleep. But with the lights coming on, I am very sure of always having a very sound sleep.

In jail the lights are on all the time. Myself, I've only been in a holding cell overnight, but that one was sort of dark.

Anyway, I don't sleep with lights on cause I like dark and I'm not a child. :D

I usually sleep with a dim light on so I can see where I'm going when I get out of bed. I always liked the light over the dark too, so extra light is generally always a plus for me.

Back