What do you do for work?

I primarily work for an MNC as an Aerospace Electronics Engineer there. We basically work on making flights safer and more advanced.
Apart from that, I also serve as a content writer for forums.

I am studying to be a science/math tutor online and I might start getting into computer programming. Anyhow, in regards to working, I have made money these last few years with construction help and dishwashing.

I have two part-time retail jobs, one is an arts and crafts store, and the other is a third-party service that goes to different retail stores to do resets and other things.

I work in a factory, we make the coolers you see at the front of the checkout lanes in grocery stores. We also make kitchen aids such as salad bars, and pizza ovens. I work in the sole department that makes the shelves for most of the coolers.

I’m a housewife. It is a real job out there. While I don’t have kids, I do take care of the house, bills, etc. It can be a choice to stay home or to go to work, especially for women. I have also volunteered at times but other priorities tend to come first.

Back