What's your favorite band or artist?

My favorite artist is Mike Patton, who sang for Faith No More, which is my favorite band.

While Faith No More introduced me to Patton, it turns out that Patton is a musicaholic, lol. He's been the vocalist in a crazy amount of other bands and side projects, and imo everything he touches turns to gold, lol.

Since I listen to music from all genres, I have quite a lot of favorites. Few besides Blink-182 are Linkin Park, The Script, Skillet, BlackPink and BTS.
Among solo artists, I currently love listening to songs by Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez. It keeps changing from time to time though.

My top three are probably Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, and Seether. I too love Linkin Park and Three Days Grace, so it's a close call.

Blink 182 is my favorite band lol. But other than them, I love Journey, Seether, and Dan Mason the most. For those not aware of who Dan Mason is, I'm referring to the vaporwave artist and not the country singer lol.

I tend to lean towards soft 80’s Rock Music & don't really have a favorite; whatever I'm in the mood for. Bon Jovi, Chicago, Def Leppard, Journey, Survivor, Toto. The music was different back then. I do like listening to some New Age as well.

Back