What's your lucky number?

Ja sa bong

Do you have a lucky number? How did you find out what your lucky number was? My lucky number is 4. When I was given admission in the university, my name was the 4th on the admission list. I won a lottery of $5k with number 4 played. It's how I found out 4 is my lucky number.

Do you have a lucky number?

Do you have a lucky number? How did you find out what your lucky number was? My lucky number is 4. When I was given admission in the university, my name was the 4th on the admission list. I won a lottery of $5k with number 4 played. It's how I found out 4 is my lucky number.

Do you have a lucky number?
22 - as you may have guessed from my username. No idea why I first picked it

I like the number 23 as it's the day of the month I was born. I don't know how "lucky" it is; haven't won the lottery or anything lol but it's still nice to have one set in your mind to give you that boost of confidence. :)

I like the number 23 as it's the day of the month I was born. I don't know how "lucky" it is; haven't won the lottery or anything lol but it's still nice to have one set in your mind to give you that boost of confidence. :)
I don’t have a lucky number but like using 31 or 17 when playing sports

Personally, I love number 3 so much. We are just 3 siblings in my family and that's why I have great affination with number 3. If I'm ever going to choose a number for playing lottery, it's always going to 3.

I don’t have a lucky number but like using 31 or 17 when playing sports
How did you come up with those numbers?

Personally, I love number 3 so much. We are just 3 siblings in my family and that's why I have great affination with number 3. If I'm ever going to choose a number for playing lottery, it's always going to 3.
It's cool reading how people get their lucky numbers. Thank you for sharing :)

Back