Yellowcard

Reverie

If Blink182 was on the playlist often Yellowcard was one of the others on it as well. Do any of you like Yellowcard?

Their first album came out in 1999, but the 2003 album called Ocean Avenue is what got me into them. Ocean Avenue and Only One are my favorite songs from them.

They had a new album in 2021 but this was just remastered songs. Their most recent album with new music was in 2016, but surprisingly do not think I've heard any of their music.

If Blink182 was on the playlist often Yellowcard was one of the others on it as well. Do any of you like Yellowcard?

Their first album came out in 1999, but the 2003 album called Ocean Avenue is what got me into them. Ocean Avenue and Only One are my favorite songs from them.

They had a new album in 2021 but this was just remastered songs. Their most recent album with new music was in 2016, but surprisingly do not think I've heard any of their music.
Yeah I liked the ocean Avenue album a lot. I think the first song I heard by then was Way Away on a sports video game. Can’t recall which one (maybe it was MVP Baseball)

Back