Angels & Airwaves Song Recommendations

Ravenfreak

Tom is my favorite member in Blink 182, so when they disbanded and he went on to find Angels and Airwaves I was excited to hear their music. However, I was disappointed to hear that their style was different than Blink 182's style, so I never really listened to any of their songs except for one that I can't remember the name of for the life of me, nor the lyrics. So if you're a fan, I'd like to hear some recommendations so I can give them another try.

Check out 2 of the newer ones:
Rebel Girl

Kiss & Tell

I have a feeling the one you are thinking of is one of their first singles The Adventure

The Adventure was the first song of theirs I heard, and although the super long intro I love the song. I liked their Love album. I loved the song called Surrender!

I also like the song called Paper Thin, they did it with Illenium and Tom Delonge.

The Adventure was the first song of theirs I heard, and although the super long intro I love the song. I liked their Love album. I loved the song called Surrender!

I also like the song called Paper Thin, they did it with Illenium and Tom Delonge.
Their whole First album is solid. Definitely a slower style than blink with a more futuristic sound. I think this was the direction Tom wanted Blink to go. Kind of similar to Asthenia

Back