Do you know how to swim?

Heatman

Swimming is a very way to exercise. I started swimming when I was 8 years old. It's an activity that I love so much. I don't get to swim very often now but when I do, I will take full advantage of the time and have fun.

Do you know how to swim?

Last edited:
Yeah I learned to swim when I was young (like 5 or so) via classes in a lake. I’m a strong enough swimmer but really only do the doggy paddle or a crawl

Yeah I learned to swim when I was young (like 5 or so) via classes in a lake. I’m a strong enough swimmer but really only do the doggy paddle or a crawl
Doggy paddle is very simple to learn. It's the first swimming lesson I was taught and I mastered it with so much ease. Although, backstroke swimming was a bit difficult for me to learn.

I can be by the pool side, but will never want to swim. It is strange that I can't swim when I am from the wolf bloodline. Swimming should have been one of those acts that I should have learnt with ease, but here we are with me not been able to learn it as fast as I want. I wish I began swimming as a kid.

I love to swim! Though I haven’t in many years now. Life just got in there & other priorities. We used to swim with our other dog a long time ago & play with her with the frisbee. Michigan has many lakes, our Great Lakes & inland ones, so we do go for a walk every so often even if we don’t swim anymore.

Back