Do you use 12 hours or 24 hours format?

Ja sa bong

If you're telling time, which time format is more convenient to use? Is it more convenient to use 12 hours or 24 hours format? I'm better at using 12 hours format because it's more easier to understand. I'm easily confused with using 24 hours format.

If you're telling time, which time format is more convenient to use? Is it more convenient to use 12 hours or 24 hours format? I'm better at using 12 hours format because it's more easier to understand. I'm easily confused with using 24 hours format.

I use the 12 hour time format. In the states I feel like only military folk was 24 hour time.

I like the Standard, 12 hour time. The Military Time, 24 hour, can be difficult to decipher when you are not used to it. I just prefer to see a.m. & p.m. :)

I use the 12 hour time format. In the states I feel like only military folk was 24 hour time.
The military isn’t the only one, they’re just the most famously associated with it.

A lot of first responders, transportation, or anything that functions 24/7 usually use 24 hour time in America.

The military isn’t the only one, they’re just the most famously associated with it.

A lot of first responders, transportation, or anything that functions 24/7 usually use 24 hour time in America.
Outside of their workplace I feel like they don't use it though. I've noticed that former and current military folks always refer to time in 24 hour format even outside of work. Small sample size of course

Outside of their workplace I feel like they don't use it though. I've noticed that former and current military folks always refer to time in 24 hour format even outside of work. Small sample size of course
I’m just saying, it’s not only the military using it in the US. It’s just famously associated with the military.

12 hours format have always been my favourite time format to use. It's the only time format that I'm more conversant with. I use 24 hours format but it's once in a while.

I've always used the 12-hour format. The 24-hour format makes me feel as if I have to do math in my head to determine the actual time. I grew up using the 12-hour format.

Back