Have you ever seen Blink-182 perform live?

Debashis

How was the experience, and did it align with your expectations based on their studio recordings?

I haven't yet and I've been wanting to ever since I was a kid lol. I think they're coming to St. Louis next year, so I do have a chance to see them. It's just expensive to get tickets though, that's my main problem these days. :\ I'd love to see them live though!

How was the experience, and did it align with your expectations based on their studio recordings?
Yeah I’ve seen them live probably about 8 or 9 times and got one more in the docket for summer

I haven't yet and I've been wanting to ever since I was a kid lol. I think they're coming to St. Louis next year, so I do have a chance to see them. It's just expensive to get tickets though, that's my main problem these days. :\ I'd love to see them live though!
Wait until the day of the concert and buy tickets. The longer you wait the better. People will start to panic sell

Tom's singing used to suck, but now he's better. Sounds much more similar to the studio recordings now though.

Back