How do you feel about spoilers?

Heatman

There are some who doesn't like any kind of spoilers when it comes to the movies or TV shows they haven't watched and they intend to watch it. Once they get any spoilers, it's going to kill their interest in watching the TV show or movie.

Do you like or hate spoilers?

When we watch something, it’s after it’s been on for awhile. I tend to get antsy so I look up some info on the actor, character, etc. I then spoil it for myself as I get other seasons in the search results!

I however don’t care to give away a spoiler for others. It’s not nice. My husband & I may talk about what MAY happen & sometimes we are right, but we both didn’t know for sure.

There are some who doesn't like any kind of spoilers when it comes to the movies or TV shows they haven't watched and they intend to watch it. Once they get any spoilers, it's going to kill their interest in watching the TV show or movie.

Do you like or hate spoilers?
I hate them but htey are easily avoidable. Sometimes if I fall asleep during a movie or only catch part of it I will just read the synopsis online.

When we watch something, it’s after it’s been on for awhile. I tend to get antsy so I look up some info on the actor, character, etc. I then spoil it for myself as I get other seasons in the search results!

I however don’t care to give away a spoiler for others. It’s not nice. My husband & I may talk about what MAY happen & sometimes we are right, but we both didn’t know for sure.
Personally, I don't care so much about spoilers. This is simply because I don't like watching movies or TV shows that are poorly developed. So, I don't mind spoilers at all. In fact, I look forward to them.

Personally, I don't care so much about spoilers. This is simply because I don't like watching movies or TV shows that are poorly developed. So, I don't mind spoilers at all. In fact, I look forward to them.
That's an interesting take on it! The one thing about spoilers is even if we know WHAT is going to happen, we don't know HOW it will play out. How it gets to that point. I feel that is what makes the plot exciting.

Sometimes I look them up myself if it’s old. I usually don’t tell people spoilers unless they want it.

I also think some people are too sensitive to spoilers. I don’t personally consider telling someone the premise or an obvious plot point happened finally as a spoiler. With the latter, most of the time, it’s not so much the fact that it happens, but how it happens.

Back