How many hours do you sleep daily?

Heatman

Personally, I don't get enough sleep every night. I struggle to sleep 3 to 4 hours every night which is not good for my health but unfortunately I don't have any way of helping myself out. I don't want to depend on pills before I can sleep.

Do you struggle with sleep at night? How many hours do you sleep every night?

I probably get a good 8 hours of sleep most nights. I’ve been taking melatonin a lot lately which has helped
I've read that melatonin gummies and supplements can be effective for people with sleep issues but I would like to know that this melatonin doesn't have any side effects?

I make sure that it is always more than 5 hours. Sleeping for 5 hours or more is what the doctor recommended for me, and I try not to trade my sleep for any other thing in the world right now.

It probably depends on the situation. For instance, I probably sleep more and earlier if I'm tired.

I make sure that it is always more than 5 hours. Sleeping for 5 hours or more is what the doctor recommended for me, and I try not to trade my sleep for any other thing in the world right now.
For me right now, I see it as a health problem because it's not right for me to be sleeping only 3 or 4 hours every day. I have already gone for medical check up. My doctor have placed me on new set of drugs as my BP was slightly high.

Back