How many kids do you want?

Ja sa bong

If and when you get married to the love of your life, how many kids would be your target to have if you want to have kids? If I get married tomorrow, I would love to have 4 kids.

How many kids would be your target?

I would want to have just 4 kids or less. Having more will mean spending more time to get along with them and that is not what I have in mind at the moment. I just want kids that I can be able to train and handle in the near future.

I don't think I want children because I don't feel I have the mental capacity to handle them, or the financial stability, and I don't want them to inherit my bad genes.

Ideally 4 kids would be awesome. However, though, I don't have the funds to feed them. In fact, I am having trouble getting custody of my own kid and also supporting him.

Personally, I would want to have a child but my mother was never going to have it. She insisted that I will give her 5 grandkids but I was just laughing at her. I have already planned to have just 2 kids or max 3.

I'm child-free by choice. Never cared to have kids personally. It is a dilemma when you don't have anybody carrying on the legacy but you learn to make other plans :) Having or not having kids & the quantity is definitely an individual choice.

Back