Miniature Golf

Jay

Who has played it? Have you had any notable near-wins or wins? How good are you? How would you compare it to "golf"? Where do you play it? How often do you play it? Have you played both indoor and outdoor?

Who has played it? Have you had any notable near-wins or wins? How good are you? How would you compare it to "golf"? Where do you play it? How often do you play it? Have you played both indoor and outdoor?
Mini golf was popular in the summer where I grew up. I’m fairly competitive and am pretty good. It’s nothing like real golf and even the putting is way different. It’s a fun activity but generally more fun as a kid/with kids

While this isn't a sport like one would think of, it does require coordination & a feel for the game. What do you call it? We mostly call it Putt Putt Golf here. We got into it with my parents & we enjoy it. We try to go a few times every summer. None of us are that good at it lol but that's besides the point. I personally tend to overswing & let's just say, I'm so glad they have safe-guards in place :)

Back