What's your favorite Blink 182 album?

Ravenfreak

Out of all the albums Blink 182 released, which is your favorite and why? Mine is a tie between their self titled album, Enema of the State and Take Off Your Pants and Jacket. I can jam out to nearly every single song on each of those albums, and I have the best memories listening to them with my best friend growing up. I used to own their self title album and Enema of the State on CD, but I got rid of them years ago.

Enema got me into blink. All the small things was on one of the Now CD’s I think and then convince my mom to buy me the cd despite the semi graphic cd cover

Out of all the albums Blink 182 released, which is your favorite and why? Mine is a tie between their self titled album, Enema of the State and Take Off Your Pants and Jacket. I can jam out to nearly every single song on each of those albums, and I have the best memories listening to them with my best friend growing up. I used to own their self title album and Enema of the State on CD, but I got rid of them years ago.
Their self-title is mine. (Is it officially called self-title or untitled?)

I think it sounds the most polished and most of my favorite songs like Violence, Stockholm Syndrome, Always, Miss You, Anthem Pt 2, is on their as well.

Enema of the State was the one that got me into Blink. I remember in elementary we were on a field trip and we were singing All the Small Things.

Take Off Your Pants and Jacket or Enema of the State are both of my favorites. They both bring me back to middle school days. I can stiill listen to these songs and be brought back to when I was first listening to them!

Their self-title is mine. (Is it officially called self-title or untitled?)

I think it sounds the most polished and most of my favorite songs like Violence, Stockholm Syndrome, Always, Miss You, Anthem Pt 2, is on their as well.
I've always called it their self titled album lol, I'm not really sure if it's the official name for it. But it really is a great album! I believe Anthem Pt 2 was on "Take Off Your Pants and Jacket" though... Either way that's a great song too.

I've always called it their self titled album lol, I'm not really sure if it's the official name for it. But it really is a great album! I believe Anthem Pt 2 was on "Take Off Your Pants and Jacket" though... Either way that's a great song too.
Yeah you are correct, anthem part 2 is indeed on TOYPAJ. I think they had a live version on the self-titled album. I’ve seen the album called both ways. To me they mean the same

Whoops! Good catch haha

Enema of the State or Self Titled has to take the cake for me. I have a mix of favorite songs from both such as I Miss You, All the Small Things and What's My Age Again? Both of them were great to be honest.

Enema of the State or Self Titled has to take the cake for me. I have a mix of favorite songs from both such as I Miss You, All the Small Things and What's My Age Again? Both of them were great to be honest.
These 2 as well for me. I do like the new one a lot too but it’s a little different because I know the words to all the song on enema and self titled

Back