What's your favorite social media platform?

Heatman

The most popular social media platforms are ; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Threads, Truth App and so many more. Which one of them is your favorite and why do you like making use of it more than the rest?

Twitter for me. That is one social media platform that I have been able to enjoy for a while now with some trending news that I am always reading there with those that banter one another as well. I like it and will always want to go on twitter always.

I'm mostly on Facebook. I have a lot invested in it. Also, I have a decent friend base for my personal page.

Reddit is the only social media platform I use and I don't actively engage, just browse. I probably like it because it's the most similar social media you'll find like a message board and there are endless subreddits of different interests on there.

I've tried using Facebook on about 5 different occasions and I always just either deactivate my account or delete it. It's just not my cup of tea.

I don't care for the majority of social media (Team Forum here :) ) but I will say YouTube. It is considered a social media outlet in a way. Facebook has been big on censorship. I'm not on Instagram, Twitter, or any of the other ones.

Back