What's your happiest moment?

Henrywrites

To be happy is part of what we wish to experience most of the time on earth. I have had some great exciting moments pm earth, but the happiest one was the day that I noticed that I got admission into the university. I liked those moments and felt proud of myself. What is yours?

My happiest moment is whenever I get a credit alert in my bank account. Money makes me very happy in this world more than any other thing. When you want me to be happy, send me money.

My happiest moment is whenever I get a credit alert in my bank account. Money makes me very happy in this world more than any other thing. When you want me to be happy, send me money.

A lot of people will be happy receiving credit alerts in their bank accounts. So, it is no big deal that money is one of the reasons that you are always excited. That is very good to hear.

I was overjoyed to have a son. It was happiest moment. It was even more happy then getting married.

Many times have been a happy moment for me. Getting married & most of all STAYING married even in these odd times is a great moment.

Spending any time with my husband, furkids, & my parents are happy times.

Back